Re: Unregistered Hostas

I don't understand the following post. What are the "greats" that aren't
registered, and how can nurseries be prevented from selling them. There is
an implication that some good hostas will no longer be available, except
from Chick and Gary, whoever they are. This is too much insider information
for me to comprehend, except that I should be alert for some kind of
change. Somebody, please explain.

Deb