New sports

Well robins,
	Now that the garden has been put to bed, and winter has finally
arrived, I have time to get to other matters.  I would appreciate it if
you would send any information you may have, regarding sports you are
aware of that occured in your gardens.  These may be registered or
not.(Lets not get into this debate again)  The Hosta Wheel committee is
only interested in receiving and diseminating information on sports.
Its purpose is only to report these plants and use it as an EDUCATIONAL
tool for the Hosta public.  I hope to have an updated version finished
by the Winter Scientific Meeting in Jan. 23 & 24.  I will keep you
posted as to its progress.
	BTW you can e me privately so as not to fill everyones mail box.  Thank
you in advance for all your help.
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Deer Park, IL