Re: H. Surfer Girl

Sorry for this commercial plug, but the question was asked and it would be impolite (and rather stupid) not to reply.

The entire Bridgewood Gardens catalog is on line at www.bridgewoodgardens.com.  About 400 varieties are described there and we have about 100 pictures.  More pictures will be added in the spring and summer.

 We also have a printed catalog, but it does not have all of the information on the web site and has no pictures.  If you need a printed copy, you can send me an e-mail with your name and address.

Chick

Jan Hibner wrote:

Tell us how we can get Chick's catalog.

Jan - Zone 5