Re: new expensive hostas

In a message dated 12/10/1998 10:41:30 PM Central Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< Saybrook Suprise (Lydell), >>
OK Ran I want it. Put me on the list.
Folks, this is a real beauty!
I hope I am out of line in telling you all that Ran has some great ones, very
rare ones, that you cannot find anywhere else.
I'd hope he does NOT put his Fabulous 'Yukka Dukka Do' in TC. It is the BEST
hosta I've seen in eons---and I am aging. I am one of the few that is
fortunate enough to have that hosta. A collector came through my garden and
offered $750 for it. NO WAY!

Clyde Crockett