Re: new expensive hostas

In a message dated 12/11/98 2:06:03 PM Central Standard Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 >has only four eyes.
 Could be mistaken but I believe the streaked form of Sugar and Cream is
 called Sweet Standard.
 Joanne >>
 I found a picture of 'Sweet Standard' on the net and it's listing in schmid's
book.
It is probably this Hosta--thank you.

My form is a lot better than the picture I found on the net -- With nice
streaks and very little solid White or green areas--but with a lot of streaked
plants that can change a lot from year to year-so I will keep my eye on it.
 The help is much appreciated
I have two more plants I would like too see if they all ready are out and
about.

One is a streaked 'Sea Thunder' with a streaky green/yellow gold center.
Another plan I have had for two years.

The other is a nice dark blue/green mutation of 'Jack of Diamonds' nice
substance. Is this one out and about two?

One last one -- what is the all green form of 'Mildred Seaver' called.  Its a
Great green Hosta with nice furrowed leaves. I like it very much/