Re: new expensive hostas

Ran:
I could not agree with you more.Amber Wave Gardens also has a very
liberal agreement with those who are willing to put thier trust in
me.This will be the first year that I will have enough H.Princess Diana
for a limited run. And since eveything is field grown I am still about
two years out on H.Princess Anastasia.
I was giving serious thought about putting them both into tc but until I
learn to do it myself I aint so sure anymore.

Gary
Amber Wave Gardens
Benton Harbor Mi. z6
amberwavegarden@webtv.net