More Comments on Wayside's Catalog

In a message dated 12/18/98 2:15:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<< I always look forward to the Wayside catalog to find out what "rare"
 hostas they're offering this year.  Well, it finally arrived. Sagae and
 tokudama Aureonebulosa are rare and choice, with Great Expectations being
 "very rare".  I never realized that Inniswood is the most sought after Hosta
 in America either, >>

I just love the price they are asking for Kabitan...don't get me wrong the
plant makes a great edger...but one nice 15" Diameter clump, divided up as
much as possible, goes a long, long ways.
Just had to add my two cents as well...
Happy Holidays,
Dave  UNYHS  Zone 4/5  (with two inches of snow out there now)