Re: Rare Hostas

Joanne, nothing you said was sarcastic.  My NOTE was not directed to you.. I
think we should move on, and realize at the same time that while this is just
a hobby for a lot of us, some have huge investments and depend on this for
survival..   By the same token, I  agree withb you  when you say they should
not take advantage of some of  the less knowledgable of us'ns.