Re: Rare Hostas

In a message dated 12/19/98 8:20:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< Ronnie
 most of us that put little "sarcastic"  notes on the internet------
 Don't know what we are talking about at least half the time---You will
 fit right in!  Don't wait ---Well,,,,,, just after Christmas is ok
 Ran (smiling) >>

Ran, I have always enjoyed throwing out little innnuendoes like the one I did
earlier, and then sit back and watch the fur fly..

I guess you can say I'm kind of a Rebel Rouser!