[Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <eoneill@ibm.net>
    Reason:    <eoneill@ibm.net>... Mailbox is full

Please reply to <postmaster@micron.net>

Reporting-MTA: dns; best.micron.net
Received-From-MTA:dns; true-blue (
Arrival-Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:52:57 -0700

Give this site a try. http://www.findanisp.com
That's how I found my new server. :)
Hope you get this.

We are having a real problem with our ISP. For some reason it keeps
thinking our mailbox is full (which it can't possibly be, since we download
2X a day), so it bounces back error messages to the sender that say MAILBOX
FULL. Sometimes I send a message with cc: to myself and even that doesn't
get through!

Some of our mail gets through; I don't know what the secret is. So, if you
get any messages bounced, would let me know so I can document it?

Love you all,