Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

I'm told they have been trying at the University of Maryland without success,
but who knows what a real school might be able to do.

I don't know what the cost would be, but my guess is that if you could
convince people that it could be done, someone would come up with the money
and make a profit on it.  Then again, if I knew anything about the
horticulture business I would have known better than to get in it.

Chick