Re: Abiqua Delight

Bob:

   Good question!

   I have a plant purchased locally as 'Abiqua Delight' which is green
centered with a cream edge and I have seen plants by this name and
description offered elsewhere.  Several who have seen it think that it more
closely matches the description for 'Little Bo Peep'.  I have noted that Van
Wade sells the cream centered version which, I believe, matches the
"official" description.

   Is this another 'Knockout' --- where the vast majority of plants on the
market are the reverse of the original plant?

Sandie Markland
Lorton, Virginia
Zone 7