Does anyone have success growing Knockout? mine just sit there and
refuse to budge. The where's and how's you grow them would be
appreciated, and how come the plant sold doesn't match the registered
description? I know the plant will grow as mine came from a huge clump
that David Reath dug for me.Waz up wid dat?!