Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

In a message dated 12/5/99 1:18:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, halinar@open.org
writes:

<<  Anyway, he wrote
 a 3 or 4 volume book and it is said that there may be six people in
 the world who understand it beyond the first few chapters.  >>

Joe, you probably enjoy reading some of Howard Gardner's work, he writes on
intelligence and works at Harvard.

On the subject of man inventing God, it takes greater faith on my part to
believe the complexity of nature and the universe just "evolved" than to
believe that there is an omnipotent being that created it all.  It is easy
for me, I would rather put my faith in the one who gives me eternity, science
gives me........

Everyone take care,
Narda

BTW bet the book didn't make the best seller list!