Re: A Third Option?

Gerry, thanks for tuning me into the gazing ball thing.  I have one blue
mirrored gazing ball and my whole family protest when I put it out, ittttts
taacky!  The translucent balls are really neat.  How much do you usually pay
for a 12" ball?  Do you have all colors or do you stick to a theme.  I was
thinking about buying gazing balls to go around in the plants in my
classroom, now I am certain that I will.  Thanks a bunch.

Oh, by the way, I collect depression glass, colored.  My husband calls it
depressing glass.

See ya,
Narda