Re: knockout

Hi Kathy,
WELCOME.  I don't know just how new you are but there is a hota photo library
 <A HREF="http://www.hostalibrary.org/index.html">THE HOSTA LIBRARY</A>  or
if that isn't a blue link that will take you right to it...the address is
There are 800+ photos there but Knockout has not yet been added as I just
sent it to the pixlist today.  To join a group of hosta lovers that get
photos right away, even before they are added to the HostaLibrary join the
pixlist by contacting raffi@sympatico.ca     and ask to join: hostapix@onelist
You will see beautiful photos from photographers around the world!  If you
feel your computer system will not be able to handle the memory needed to do
this, you can check with the Hosta Library from time to time for updates.
Right now Bob Axmear is busy building websites so it will be a few days
before Knockout gets posted to the Library. Or I can send it to you
privately.  Just holler if you would like that.
Glad to have you aboard and loved the reminder of the henway joke!
Carol in CT z6/5