Re: knockout

In a message dated 12/5/99 4:34:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, kwmille@mtco.com
writes:

<<  Is there a picture of it somewhere?  Where can you get it?
 Why is everyone so interested in it?

Kathy, I am wondering about the same, I have Knockout and apparently it did
fine, I didn't note that it had problems. The problem plants were dug and
moved sometimes to their benefit, sometimes not.  I had to check my list to
see if I had it so I am wondering why I have it if it isn't special enough
for me to remember what it looks like.  Sad. Narda