From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: Gazing Balls

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Josh, where can one acquire these stainless steel gazing balls?
Floats?  Oh,
> no! Narda

Narda,

Yes, floats!  Pretty cool.  To tell you the truth, I really don't know
where you might find them.  The only reason I am familiar with them is
that we just happened to find a wholesale supplier that carries them, so
we have them at the shop.  I guess I would check out your better garden
shops in your area.  I haven't seen them offered by any of the mail
order magazines, yet, either.  Sorry I can't be of more help!

Josh
Iowa
z4

--