Fwd: Fine Gardening - February 2000 issue

In a message dated 12/6/1999 7:29:22 PM Central Standard Time,
tony@plantdel.com writes:

<< Dear Clyde:

    H. 'Hillbilly Blues' will sell for $75 in our new 2000 catalog that just
 went to the printer today!  Thanks for asking.

I asked Tony Avent (Comte Antoine d'Avent) about this beautiful plant.Above
is his reply.

Clyde Crockett

Dear Clyde:

    H. 'Hillbilly Blues' will sell for $75 in our new 2000 catalog that just
went to the printer today!  Thanks for asking.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road