Forcing Hostas & Garden Shows

Hi,

I know several of you have experience with forcing hostas to set up
displays at garden shows.  I am concidering doing this for the first
time this coming spring.  I have never tried forcing hostas before, so
need a run down on the basics.  How long from the time you bring them in
until they are in full leaf?   My main concern is that I don't have a
heated greenhouse, so my only option is to force them under lights...can
this be done?  Help!!  Please, anyone who has done this please share how
you did it, how it turned out, and what you will do different next
time.  Also, what was your display like?  Any tips or tricks you learned
along the way?  I look forward to hearing all about it!

Josh
Iowa
z4

P.S. - Any pictures of your display are welcome!!

--
Josh's Garden Web
http://www.pal-metto.com/jspece/

In The Country Garden & Gifts