Re: knockout

I thought I got through your organized mess last year, for as many times as I
was out there bothering you. If I miss something my mother usually doesn't.

Save me a little one of Knockout, I am patient.

I am finding that I am not having troubles with some hostas others are. My
Kabitan is doing fine and been divided already. I just ignore it. It is in a
drier bed. I know my trees are fighting for the water and room there. But
seems to be doing ok.
And my Flame Stitch is doing well despite the deer eating it in the fall.
My sun power is in a Sun garden that gets lots of afternoon sun. It seems to
be doing good. That garden gets watered the most. That is also where my Great
Expectations, Venus and Aphrodite are. I hope it is enough sun for flowers.
My Fair Maiden I have in two places. In the front under the trees it is doing
ok...but the one in the back in nothing but a hosta bed next to the house,
with morning sun, is doing much better. That must make a difference.
So far I have only lost a couple of hostas. Warwick Delight, I am going to
need one of those...It can't go in a garden under the trees. And my Mountain
Sunrise that was because of Southern Blight. Not sure what happened to my
Marbled Cream. Thank goodness I divided it and my Mom has half. Hers is doing
ok and I will get one back next year.
You are always working hard in the gardens. I do wish you guys were on the
tours here in the cities next year. I know I want to go on the tours...I can
hardly wait for the convention.
I am sure you will get tired of me being out there next year. Mom and I will
be out as soon as things start coming up. You are about 2 weeks ahead of me.
I feel like I am in the arctic north up here.
I have yet to get started on my gardens in the backyard, Paul. I have all
kinds of oak trees back there and is all wild, I am slowly taking back it
from mother nature.
Don't tell anybody, but I keep encroaching on this lowland in the front yard.
I want to plant the Hostas that like their feet a bit wetter out there.
I have lots of room for hostas....and hubby says the more gardens I
have....the less he has to mow.
I miss You guys and the Farmers Market already. I hope you can get away and
come see my gardens next year.

Ps. If anybody wants to list, or send me their Tissue Culture List....It
would also let people know what is coming, I know I am interested. I buy Tc's
and like to watch them grow. I could spend my money more wisely.