Re: Real Man University (joke)

Next to each Line I'll Post my hubby's grade (NO ladies! He's not for sale
or trade .. not even for hosta)
;)  Kate

A new 2-year degree is being offered at Life University that many  of
>  you should be interested in:  Becoming a Real Man. That's right, in just
>  trimesters, you too can be a real man-as well as earn an AA degree (AA
>  Real Men).  Please take a moment to look over the program outline.
>  >>
>  B      >>MEN 101  Combating stupidity
>  A+    >>MEN 102  You, Too, Can Do Housework
>  A      >>MEN 103  PMS-Learn When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
>  A       >>MEN 104  We Do Not Want Sleazy Underthings for Christmas
>    (This years Christmas gift is from www.hortus-ornamenti.co.uk  I had to
order it because he is still not comfortable with internet purchase and he
thought he'd ask a Pro  HaHa>>
>   B     >>MEN 110  Wonderful Laundry Techniques

>     (only one silk sweater shrunk and wool slacks washed not dry cleaned)
extra credit for Ironing (A)
    A      >>MEN 111  Understanding the Female Response to Getting in at 3
>        Was that his response to female getting in at 3 am???
    A++  >>MEN 112  Parenting: It Doesn't End with Conception
>  A      >>EAT 100  Get a Life, Learn to Cook
>  B      >>EAT 101  Get a Life, Learn to Cook II
>  A       >>ECON 001A  What's Hers is Hers
>  >>
>  C         >>MEN 120  How NOT to Act Like an Asshole When You're Wrong
>  A+       >>MEN 121  Understanding Your Incompetence
>   B+      >>MEN 122  YOU, the Weaker Sex
>  C         >>MEN 123  Reasons to Give Flowers
>  >>
>  Passed          >>SEX 101  You CAN Fall Asleep without It
>  Passed          >>SEX 102  Morning Dilemma:  If It's Awake, Take a Shower
>  Passed          >>MEN 201  How to Stay Awake After Sex
>  A++  taught son to do the same    >>MEN 202  How to Put the Toilet Seat
>  >>ELECTIVE (See Electives Below)
>  >>
>   B  (he hasn't quite broke me of my RC Dependency)  >>MEN 210  The Remote
Control: Overcoming Your
>   C       >>MEN 211  How to Not Act Younger than Your Children
>   A++   >>MEN 212  You, Too, Can Be a Designated Driver
              Nine yrs of marriage and only One sip of champagne (after I
threatened to divorce him if he did not)
>    A    > he's better looking then Denzel >>MEN 213  Honest, You Don't
Look Like Denzel Washington,
                Especially When Naked
>    A++  >>MEN 230A Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important 1
>               Thank god for internet reminders for me not to forget our
Anniversary >>