I know I shouldn't....

...but you guys, things have just been too serious in Hostadom lately. I
promise not to do this again, but I found this too funny and I thought that
maybe some of you could use a laugh about now. I know I did. I needed to be
reminded not to take this stuff too seriously, and to count my lucky stars
that I don't have hang ups, but most of all, to thank someone up above, that
I'm not Clive Gould!!!

Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Lu (in Guatemala)