A Case For The Name Hosta 'Magna Cum Laude'

I realise that Latinate names are verboten by the ICNCP---but what of Latin
terms that have become part of the English language? What if someone named a
hosta 'Ex Post Facto'? or 'Summa'? or 'In Flagrante Delicto' ? Ex Libre?

The reson for the prohibition is rather obscure. I take it that one of the
reasons is to avoid confusion with specific names. So it would be prohibited
to name a hosta 'Orange Sunset' in the Latin.

What if you wanted to name a hosta after your puppy, Brute===Latin for
Brutus. Would, should that be prohibited? What if you named a hosta
'Claudius'?

Clydus Crockettus