Re: foray into foolishness

      I must agree with Irwin, Cornelia, and Carolyn that
A "cranky, complaining, petulant, testy  --  in other words, hostile
and negative" tone from a few who choose to "foray" into this kind of
hostile remark"
and  "drift back into the childish banter...." have no place on this robin
of "reasonable
adults" who  want nothing to do with "downright vicious" malcontents and

Narda asks:
> I have to know, did Preston write this? For Sure?

Preston replies:
Yes and No
Yes, I sent that in a message to the Phoenix Robin.
No, I did not write those words. Most of the quoted words came from the
posts of Irwin Johnson, Cornelia Holland and Carolyn Schaffner. "Reasonable
adults" was adopted by Cornelia from a Lu Treadway post.
I could have included Al Huber's "trash" along with other choice words from
righteous people.

Diane wrote:
>It seems to me the viciousness seems to be coming from
>those who are in control of the new Phoenix Robin.

MY point exactly. My post was tongue in check--- I signed it HO  HO HO. If
I'd had read Frances C.'s post
first I would have changed that to HO HO HO Humble.

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE