Re: foray into foolishness

At 07:36 AM 12/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Narda asks:
>> I have to know, did Preston write this? For Sure?
>Preston replies:
>Yes and No
>Yes, I sent that in a message to the Phoenix Robin.
>No, I did not write those words. Most of the quoted words came from the
>posts of Irwin Johnson, Cornelia Holland and Carolyn Schaffner. "Reasonable
>adults" was adopted by Cornelia from a Lu Treadway post.
>I could have included Al Huber's "trash" along with other choice words from
>righteous people.

>I signed it HO HO HO.

Boy, Preston..

Anybody want to start a pool as to when (hr:min:sec) you will receive your warning letter from Carolyn? We could charge a buck a guess and use the proceeds to bid $50 for "9) h. 'Guacamole,' Second-year plants sold in Plant Delights catalog for
>$22. MINIMUM BID: $20."

Durn, I've done it again. Disclaimer: I am NOT disparaging the donors nor the participants of the Phoenix auction!