Re: discontent

As a card-carrying, 60's long-haired, freaky, unreconstructed "liberal" I'm
surprised by your assesment.  I had always thought of "liberals" as folks who
recognized that not everyone had to act and think the same and conservatives
were cranky old fuss-budgets who couldn't tolerate folks that didn't follow the
rules.  Have I mis-judged you guys, Ran?

Just kidding, maybe we should lay off the other robin for a while.  Can't we
all just learn to get along?