Re: Thanks

In a message dated 12/08/1999 4:39:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

 My potted hostas are all tucked under their oak leaf pile for the winter.
 Last year I overwintered 20 or so, and swore I wouldn't buy any more til I
 got those planted. Well, I kept my promise, and planted the old ones, but
 then bought so many that I have 20 or so new ones to overwinter. Next year
 I promise I won't buy any more til I get these planted.  ;-)
I know I have done this in the past. But this is the first year I have
managed to get them all in the ground. The warm weather, late snow, and being
off work with a shoulder injury allowed me to get it all done.
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has troubles getting them in
the ground in the fall. I will forward this to my hubby so he can see it is
not just me...