In a message dated 12/08/1999 6:58:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< We'll all, of course, have to get identical tattoos of hostas so that
 we can all be easily identified to one another. And a secret handshake.
   Sorry...it's been a long day and I'm slap-happy. >>

Dear Diane,

I don't have any problem with the secret handshake, but who is going to pick
which hosta to have everyone tatooed with???

Don't think a consensus will emerge on THAT one!!!