Re: Y2K

Okay  you guys want to see paranoid people you found them.  I studied for
my ham radio license and got it.  My callsign is KC8NGZ.  Timmy was already
an extra class on the ham band.  We bought 3  2 meter rigs and installed
them in our cars and our cabin and our home.  Also bought some more
technically banded equipment that I am not allowed to use till I learn my
morse code.  We have been saving our milk containers for a while so we can
fill them with tap water on the 30th.  We wanted to get a generator but it
was financially impossible.  We got a huge freezer from a friend and I have
been endeavering to fill it up and we have about 2 month supply of food in
the house as we speak.  I still have to get some more powdered milk for our
reserves.  We plan on being at our cabin on the 31st where it runs on our
own huge tank of fuel.  I am scared here cus I have an electric stove. As
for our communications we have alot of gel cell batteries to run our rigs.
I hate being out of commmunication.  We don't reallly think much will
happen on new years eve and day but we emptied our bank accounts already.
Hate to be sorry later.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)