Re: Malcontent Directory

Maybe I am missing something here but since everyone seems to be doing well
on hosta-open why do we need another robin? I will be the first to admit that
I am always behind but another robin means that there are more repeat posts
to delete. I don't know about the rest of you but just hate to think I am
missing something so that makes me want to join all. Since my mail now runs
around 100 letters per day even deleting takes time.
Guess I should not have said the above. After all if that is what everyone
wants, it is none of my business and I have no intention of starting a
razzle. Oh well guess I can't get kicked off something I haven't had time to
join. Anyway it is great that we have people that can come through for us
when we need other places to communicate.
Mary