Re: liberals

In a message dated 12/10/99 12:17:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< OK Narda
 That was a bit of a generalization, but most"liberials" I know, tend to
 "gang togather" under the leadership of someone who promises to get tham
 through all the rough spots, and they in return, sware "blind" loyalty to
 the leader, who by the way gets the power and controll they so much need ,
 from this adoring following.
 Ran >>

Ran, I live here in the center of the conservative world, good ole
Cincinnati, Ohio.  Mark Twain said that he wanted to be here when the end of
time came because we are always twenty years behind the times.  The only
banning together we have had around here is a bunch of people trying to get
the ten commandments back in the school, serious bunch.  Larry Flint seems to
like the conflict that he can stir up in trying to do his thing, he couldn't
do that anywhere else.  Maybe, I wouldn't recognize a liberal if they ran
into me.

You needs to get to know most hosta people very well before you can determine
their political swayings.  People who garden tend to be the nicest people in
the world.  Too bad the politics of the AHS has to make us a little nasty in
our dealings with others.  Something that I need to think hard about before
responding to anyone's posts.

We actually had rain last night, you could hear it on the roof, first time
since August.  Maybe this is the end of the drought.

Take care,