Re: my original post to Phoenix

Kate, had some bad experiences with needles myself as a kid, mostly coming
from the Md. professionals.  They don't bother me a bit.

One of my majors is  in home ec.  my hubby does not sew.

I  am joshing about getting a tatoo, I have to set an example for my kids and
for the kids that I teach.

What kind of job do you have?  Sounds like it is interesting, stressful work.

Gardening has always been my release from stress.  I don't know how I got
into this hosta thing but it seems to have taken me over, not that I mind.

Wish I had the opportunity to know about the AHS before h-e-double toothpick
broke loose after then convention.  The heated discussions before that were
in regard to whether hostas are mono or dicots.  Those were the good ole days.

Now with Monty Carlson's advice I have a bunch of fluorescent lights on a
shelf in the basement and am trying my hand at sprouting seeds.  Its fun.
Just what I need to keep me busy doing something other than what needs to be
done.

You folks, the malcontents are a hoot, I have laughed until I have p-d in my
pants this evening.  What good fun.

I do go on, take care,
Narda