Re: my original post to Phoenix

They had a bad med. tech that came close to killing with an air embolism at the med. clinic in Mexico.  I still remember the feel of the needle being poked in and out over and over... blah...  The reason that my
husband does the sewing is due to the fact I'm usually still at work.   I'm very lucky because he supports my career and hobbies.  I'm out of the house at 5 am and get home at 7 PM.  I usually spend 2 to 5 hours dialed into the office from home on the weekends and I am called anytime of night.

My title is Project leader for the Premium/accounting section of the IS department.  But I'm also the Database Administrator, Proj ldr for the client and products department.  I'm the sys analyst for the daily,
monthly, and quarterly cycles.  I also spend large quantities of time in System design sessions and software
analysis.  While I'm not suppose to have employees (ha ha), I have seven people that I must keep track of and divide assignments between.  I also function across platforms (i.e. PC, AS400, Unix, & vendors systems).

For r&r, I took up gardening but had too much shade.  A lady on my train told me about an annual hosta sale.  Next thing I knew was that I has Hosta crazy.  So much so that my hubby bought me a larger piece of property to grow hosta on.   I also have a friend who is in advertising that I've hooked to hosta.  In winter we do antiques to get out of our spouses hair and I play with seeds from my hosta.  I'm also an elected official
of our county board.  (no one can accuse me of gathering moss).

Life can be to short.  I've seen too many people take life seriously thinking that they would enjoy it later only not to have that time later.   I am not going to let life pass me by...

Carpe Diem!

Crazy but loveable,
Kate E. Ardissono
Sunkat computer consultant, Sunkat Antiques & collectibles, member of the LaPorte County Park Board, retired first responder, Avid commuter, Avid Reader
@   Hosta Dunes  living in the real money pit (I'll fix it one of these days... this weekend the carpet goes with or without hubby help)
Long Beach, In

---->One of my majors is  in home ec.  my hubby does not sew.