Re: [hostapix] lists

Monty, I found them, now what do I do?  I have no idea what he is talking
about, I am supposed to add information to the list?  How do I get access?
He gave me med green that is a long list that will take me a lifetime, I only
have about two of those Joseph and Caput Avis.  What have I gotten myself
into?  Narda