Bob's request

OK Bob,   I figured out this exercise.  It's a way to get us hostanovites
(newbies) to get us learning more about the plants we love........ ;)

I have run across a question:  In the Blues I've seen  H 'Bressingham Blue'
shown as a Giant, Large & in some of the places as a medium  (People at the
Hair salon were wondering about this lady sitting cross-legged on the floor
with tons of catalogs, printouts, & books writing notes with all that goo
and glop in my hair and half my make up on - took 5 hours for my stylist to
feel satisfied with the results) in size.  So what's the verdict oh great
master of knowledge... I lowly grasshopper am inquiring.

Yours,
Kate