Re: [hostapix] Auction for Hosta Library

AmberWaveG@aol.com wrote:

> From: AmberWaveG@aol.com
>
> No e-bay stuff or it might not be so fun anymore. How about something sweet
> and friendly like minimun bid amount. One silent bid per person per plant,
> sent to one centeral and neutral place. All bids to be sent between a certain
> set time frame. Somthing like a take your best shot and let the hosta fall
> where they may.
> Just a thought. Gary

Hi Gary
	Someone can install a auction program on a server but it might be a bit
much for something like this. Either someone can just record bids or in
a few days I can make a temp. site and add whatever people want to
donate and then I can add the top prices once a day or something like
that until it is over.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308