Lakeside Acres

Hi everyone
	Mary Chastain would like to announce her new and improved website that
has been moved to a new server. She now has close to 70 intros on it,
all of this years have now been added I think. I changed the navigation
around some so you could see a small photo of each one before you had to
download each photo, you might like this better. I will be removing the
old site soon so if you would, please change your bookmarks.
http://www.gardensights.com/lakeside/
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308