Re: This week

In a message dated 12/12/1999 11:00:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< An outsider might think it strange but if I like it,
 then to Roy it is fine. He is just that good to me. >>

Dear Mary,

That is the way its supposed to be!!!!!  There is no arbiter of what is
"right" at the holidays--or any other time either.  (I guess that's just my
bullheadedness showing!)

I think you're right about the computer thing.  Advances are so rapid that
you can buy a new one with lots more goodies cheaper than you bought the one
you're using now.  Mine is almost 4 years old--positively ancient--and even
though I've upgraded it several times, it's still nearly hopelessly out of
date.  So it goes.

I hope that you, Roy and the seedlings have a very happy holiday.