Re: This week

Jim I discovered that I can buy a new computer that is about 3 times as
powerful than the one I have and it would cost me less that half of what I
paid for this one two years ago this month. Also it would be no more than
trying to update this one. I found one that even burns CDs with a pentium III
for around 600.00.
Wonder what next year will bring?
Mary