Hosta Library, my 2 cents

Bob and all.....
Bob, what would be the easiest for you?
That we contribute, to expand?
If there are ads on the first page will that make more work for you, or does
the money go directly to the site? Would you have to keep track of more
finances?
I would want to take the option that gives you the least amount of trouble.
I love the library and page through it often..adding to my 2 page wish list.
I think everybody would like to have some pictures of their hostas there.
There are pictures of flowers that are nice too, which might mean that there
are more than one picture of each hostas, I guess I would like to see as many
of  everyone's different hostas as I can. Even the old ones. Then I can check
to see mine are what they are supposed to be. Would a CD hold all the
hostas...and wouldn't it be a pain to keep updating it?
I, not being as computer knowledgeable as I would like to be, really am
afraid to make an opinion because you already do so much. So many of us
apperciate it and really don't want to make it harder than it is allready.
I do have to admit an auction sounds fun, I know I don't usually do well in
them. I might be better off just sending a donation....
Just my 2 cents.....

Paula
Blaine,Mn
Zone4