Re: [nise] Fwd: auction-donation [4-MORE HOSTA ITEMS UP FOR AUCTION]

Where will the compilation of material be?  Are you Bill going to place them
all in one location so we can keep track of what is going on?  Whow!  This
is exciting but very confusing right now.  I hope someone can put some order
to this!  I think I could be a little slow to catch the star!  Beth Arnold