Christmas poem "from" Mom

My mom died this past August..  Today we received a nice note in the mail
from Sister Marlene from her church.  She included this poem that she says
she  "got from Mom a while back".  I know others of you have also lost
someone very dear this past year.  I pray this poem brings you comfort during
this Christmas season, whether this is the 1st Christmas without them or
whether it's been many.
Cindy Johnson

I'M SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST THIS YEAR
(author unknown)

I see the countless Christmas trees,
Around the world below.
With tiny lights like heaven's stars