Re: [hostapix] Library Auction

Wow,
	A couple of days ago I would receive 10-15 e-mails a day. Then I got
back into the "groups" and have now received 115 e-mails today alone
with many hours left to go. Not sure if I can handle all this. Nothing
like getting 3 of everything.
	I innocently threw out the idea of having an auction to raise a few
bucks but and to have some fun, I'm just hoping the fun starts soon. I
sent my "donations" to Bill last night thinking that was it. Next I was
asked to send my donations to Lu, then Bob asked my to send them to
Barbara. I am so cooonnnnfffuuussseeedddd. And I have nobody to blame
but myself.
	Who's on first, what's on second...........
	I guess I should have asked what the guidelines were and who was going
to run the auction before I volunteered to contribute. Bob, perhaps you
can respond and give the definitive answer as to what is going on. I
don't want to spend so much time going through my mail. Heres to getting
3 of everything.
	Stuart