Re: [hostapix] Library Auction

In a message dated 12/16/1999 12:53:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stuarta@attglobal.net writes:

<<  perhaps you
 can respond and give the definitive answer as to what is going on. I >>

I shall answer for now. As you can see the donations are going to my  Email
address.When the bidding time comes we will have a different address and
instructions for bidding.I am not just deciding by myself what to do. Just
using my mailbox. This whole thing was started before any guidlines could be
agreed upon for which I am sorry. Now I think you will all be pleased. Lu has
computer expertise and is helping tremendously. Please be patient. We are
getting some nice donations.You will all be kept up to date on donations.