'Green Smash', an all green sport of 'Ginko Craig'

  • To: <hostapix@onelist.com>
  • Subject: 'Green Smash', an all green sport of 'Ginko Craig'
  • From: "Daniel Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:39:13 -0500

I believe 'Green Smash' is the all green form of 'Ginko Craig' that was
found while tissue culturing 'Ginko Craig at Q and Z nursery. The photo
at the library shows what looks like two shades of green and does not
look like the four 'Green Smash' that I have in my garden.

Here's the link to the 'Ginko Craig' group of sports at HostaSports.com:

For other groups of sports of go to:

If you know of other sports of 'Ginko Craig' or have information on
other groups of sports please let us know and we will add them to

HostaSports.com is dedicated to the collection and dissemination of
information about hosta sports. If you have information you would like
to add or if you would like to challenge information that is presented
here, we ask for your feedback.

Thank You,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE