Re: This week

As someone who owns several computers at home and works with several in the
office, I can say that the price of computers will constantly be changing.
What you spend depends on your needs.  Since I try to stay on cutting edge I
tend to pay a little higher for my PC.  For most people though if you wait
for the cutting edge to be surpassed by a new cutting edge you can get a
wonderful machine for 1/2 the price.

Kate