taxes

Hi everyone
	I was wondering if there was going to be any tax liabilities with this
auction. I wonder if each person could just be responsible for the taxes
on whatever they are donating and then donate the money to the library,
sort of like alot of small private auctions. I would sure hate to see
this cause problems for anyone down the road. Any comments?
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308