Re: [hostapix] taxes

Do we have a registered non-for-profit organization?  Since the money from
the plants is being donated it should not be tax for a non-for-profit.  As
to sales tax it would only apply if the plant is same state purchase from my
understanding.  Doesn't mean I right, I'm just a lowly system analyst that
has to make our computer conform for my job and my volunteer work.

Kate