(no subject)

I pledged those donations. Let them stand, BUT if we cannot use pix sent to
hostapix or hostalibrary w/o permission, then please do not put any of mine
in the Library.
I know the people who have refused permission to my friend. I find it
disgusting that you have been so generous and selfish at the same time.

Clyde C.